The 1st National Mapping of Financial Education Initiatives, held in 2014, was a project of the National Financial Education Strategy (ENEF), coordinated by the Brazilian Financial Education Association – AEF-Brasil. In this edition, 803 actions were identified in different Brazilian regions – reports on the links below, between individuals and legal entities that answered the questionnaire.
Among the data collected, we highlight:
- 60% of the initiatives are free;
- 50% of the initiatives are national;
- Among the regionalized initiatives, there is a great concentration of actions in the Southeast and South regions;
- Reach of the public: 46% of the initiatives served up to 500 beneficiaries in the last year and 20% of them serve more than 10,000 people a year;
- The initiatives are: 46% face-to-face, 37% mixed (presence + virtual) and 17% virtual.
The data allowed us to know with greater comprehensiveness and depth the scenario of financial education in Brazil, making clear the size of the challenge that awaits us to think of an educated financial nation.
Know the results:
1.Relatório Estatístico ENEF
Analytical Document on the data collected, pointing out advances and opportunities for qualification and promotion of the theme.
2.Relatório Analítico ENEF
Preliminary mapping, conducted in 2009, identified 64 financial education initiatives in the country.
3.List of Initiatives